Who we share your information with
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Companies or other organisations that Ford and/or Frank G.Gates Ltd have engaged to provide services on their behalf.
- To companies or other organisations where you have asked us to or agreed that we may share your personal information with them
- To any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where Ford and/or Frank G.Gates Ltd believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer financial details with third parties.
- Gates protects personal information by having in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect.
- Gates follows strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information in accordance with UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- We will never sell, lease or otherwise trade in personal information collected on our site, including e-mail addresses, to outside parties including sites that are linked to Gates.
What information will we use?
Frank G.Gates Ltd holds personal information you provide such as your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
We will also collect information about your vehicle(s) including the model, age, registration number, vehicle identification number (VIN) and mileage. When you bring your vehicle in for servicing, we will collect diagnostic information about your vehicle and keep a record of the work carried out and parts supplied.
We will also keep a record of information you provide when you write to us or contact Ford customer service centre.
How do we use your information?
- Gates collects and uses information to allow you to make the most of the products and services provided on this website.
- We may combine and analyse your personal information to help us identify and develop products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may then send you information about such products and services in accordance with your communication preferences. If you do not wish to receive this information please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may visit gates.co.uk without disclosing any personal information. If you choose to provide us with such information, it will be collected and used in accordance with this policy.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information Frank G.Gates Ltd holds about you and for what purposes, as well as to make corrections if necessary. You also have the right in some circumstances to object to our continuing the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Frank G Gates Ltd use of your personal information, or would like to access the information that Frank G Gates Ltd holds about you, please contact the Marketing Department, Frank G.Gates Ltd, 295 Stansted Road, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2BT or e-mail email@example.com.
If you believe that any information Frank G Gates Ltd holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Manager at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Ford’s use of your personal information, or would like to access the information Ford holds about you, please contact:
PO Box 2318