When it comes to servicing your Ford car, you want to know that it will be getting the high quality service and attention that it deserves. The best way to ensure this is to take it to a manufacturer-approved dealership, where a qualified Ford technician will be in charge of carrying out the service, meaning your car will get the exact treatment that it needs.
At Gates Ford we have a comprehensive, state-of-the-art service centre where we can perform a thorough vehicle check and service of your car at an incredibly competitive price. Bringing your car to Gates means that you will be complying with the Ford service guidelines, protecting the resale value of your car and ensuring that your warranty is not affected.
All our Parts and Labour are guaranteed in Line with Ford Manufacturer Guarantee for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs sooner from the date of completion of the work.
You can book your car in for a service, MOT or repair work with Gates using the online booking tool on this site.
The other benefits of a manufacturer-approved service include:
● Courtesy cars - to help you stay mobile while we look after your car (subject to availability).
● Vehicle collection and delivery service – directly from your home or work address.
● A bus collection service - available from our Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford and Stevenage dealerships. We can also arrange local lifts from Epping, Hertford and Dunmow.
● Service while you wait - with a free cup of tea or coffee.
● Overnight servicing - available at all dealerships, allowing you to drop the car off before 4pm and collect it after 10am the next morning.
● Vehicle health checks – we will check the tyres, oil level, brake pads and other components of your car, recommending suitable solutions to any problems.
● Price match guarantee – if you can find a like-for-like quotation from another dealer within five miles of your nearest Gates dealership, we promise to match that price. Terms and conditions apply.
● Demonstration test drives – while your car is being fixed or serviced we can offer a test drive in the latest Ford models.
To find out more about servicing from Gates, get in touch with your nearest dealership today. We have showrooms in Essex and Hertfordshire where our expert service staff will always be on hand to offer you help and advice.