Ford of Britain have launched a new National Network of PartsPlus Centres that provide an exceptional range of services designed to support the sale of trade parts directly to independent repairers and body shops.
PartsPlus has been designed to focus on meeting the needs of existing and new trade customers. Our PartsPlus Centre holds extensive, competitively priced stock of Genuine Ford, Motorcraft and Omnicraft parts, supplied through a reliable, regular and professional delivery service.
PartsPlus has been carefully designed with a core focus on local business knowledge. Customers receive friendly and helpful advice from product experts and are able to take advantage of the many exciting product, marketing promotions and offers that are available within the PartsPlus programme.
We are currently recruiting for a PartsPlus Sales Executive to join the team based at Bishop's Stortford.
Reporting to the Centre Supervisor the Telephone Sales Executive is responsible for professionally representing the Parts Plus brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
Key activities will include:
- Achieve personal KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customers
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activities
- Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face trade counter visits
- Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
- Provide timely communication to customers on their credit status
- Assist, liaise with and support the Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Work with the Centre Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined-up approach to sales
Systems and processes:
- Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI's, using the approved greeting
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
- Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly
- Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with Guidelines in the Operations Manual
In order to be successful within the Sales Executive position, you must:
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Be a confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
- Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience
- Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
Skills you will require:
- A passion or interest in the automotive industry
- The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- The drive to achieve individual and team based sales targets on a weekly & monthly basis
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, CDK/Kerridge experience desirable