We are looking for a Trainee Parts Advisor to join the Parts department at our Bishop's Stortford dealership.
- Assist with the control and issuing of parts to service department staff and ensure items are recorded accurately.
- Handle customer enquiries swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
- Receive payment for, or charge to account, items supplied to customers.
- Increase business of parts sales wherever possible.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
- Participate in calls to target specific customers or specific parts.
- Ensure that parts are inspected for damage on receipt, and that the quantities received match quantity advised on the delivery note and are then placed into stock locations noting (if applicable) the shelf life.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction, in particular paying attention to manufacturers guidelines.
- Obbserve all health and safety, and COSHH regulations at all times.
- Observe all company agreed policies in line with code of practice.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with customers, both face-to-face and over the telephone using CDK Global computer system.
- A smart appearance and attention to detail is essential.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a parts department.
As part of the role you will obtain industry recognised qualifications.