We have an exciting new role for a Communications Executive based at Gates of Stevenage. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, proven administration experience, be highly organised and have a proactive approach to all tasks.
- To deal with on a daily basis, all inbound service calls for the Contact Centre in relation to service bookings and other service related items.
- To make outbound calls in relation to promotions, seasonal campaigns, service follow up work and other service related items.
- To maximise revenue of the service department though the up-sell of products and services as well as the handling of customer objections.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Reliable and focused.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record in a Contact Centre.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekends.
Please note, whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place, if you are invited to interview, this will take place via telephone and video conferencing platforms.