We are looking for an experienced vehicle Sales Administrator. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a small team, achieve tight deadlines and have experience of working with Kerridge/CDK Drive. It would be beneficial to have experience in The Automated First Registration and Licensing (AFRL) system, although training will be given.
- Maintain records of all new and used vehicle customer files in an efficient and effective manner.
- Complete and process all vehicle orders.
- Continuously monitor vehicle availability and in transit to dealerships.
- Collate and record all new/used vehicle delivery information and update status and availability information.
- On completion of vehicle sales, complete new/used car sales orders and preparation instructions.
- Arrange registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles.
- Arrange hand over of taxed, registered, and prepared vehicles to sales staff for customers including all required documentation.
- Prepare and complete all sales invoices and relevant paperwork in a timely manner for both retail and trade sales.