We are looking for an experienced, fully trained Vehicle Technician to join our busy Aftersales department at Gates of Stevenage.
- Carry out inspections, repairs and services to the highest of standards within scheduled times, meeting company and franchise standards.
- Making sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed accurately.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Adhere to strict Health and safety guidelines at all times.
- A successful track record within a similar role, ideally within a franchised dealership environment.
- Minimum NVQ level qualification (or equivalent).
- The capability to work within a highly successful team.
- MOT Card preferable but not essential.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
Please note, whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place, if you are invited to interview, this will take place via telephone and video conferencing platforms.