At Gates, we understand that all businesses are different. This is why we provide specialist leasing arrangements for businesses. Through our official standing as a representative of Ford, you are assured competitive prices when you come to us.
Choosing Gates gives you access to the full range of Ford models, from large Transit vans through to smart Mondeos and compact Fiestas. Whatever the needs of your business, we can help you find suitable vehicles.
Other reasons to choose a Ford Lease from Gates include:
• Low initial capital outlay – normally equivalent to three months’ rental
• Fixed payments for easy budgeting
• VAT recovery efficiency for VAT-registered businesses
• No need to worry about selling the vehicle at the end of the lease
• Road fund licence included
• Vehicle breakdown cover across the UK and Europe
• Maintenance and servicing packages can be added
• Replacement vehicle service (at an extra cost).
After making an initial payment, you will finance your fleet through fixed monthly payments for the duration of the lease. At the end of the contract, all you need to do is return the vehicles to us or take out a new agreement on any of the latest Ford models.
You can add servicing, maintenance and repair plans if you wish to help you cover the running costs. All you have to do is choose the level of cover, and then whenever you need help you can contact the Fleet Support team. Available seven days a week, they are always there for you when required.
These plans can cover:
• Routine, annual servicing
• Maintenance and repairs
• Breakdown cover
• Replacement vehicles for up to 48 hours
• Tyre repairs and replacements
Ford Lease adopts the ‘fair wear and tear’ policy that has been promoted and supported by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association. This dictates the condition that the cars must be in when they are returned to us. Ask a member of staff for details of this.
As well as straightforward hire contracts, you can also add a selection of services that will make running your fleet easier and stress-free.
• Accident management – helping you to keep your business mobile when one of your vehicles is involved in an accident. Rescue and recovery services, replacement vehicles, management of the repair process and help with your insurance are all included.
• Rental solutions – giving you access to additional vehicles quickly when required.
• Threesixty online – this online fleet management portal allows you to access data about your fleet whenever you like, helping to improve efficiency.
• One Call – by dialing the One Call number you can access information about breakdown assistance, accident management and other general enquires.
If your business situation changes, we can help you by amending the term and mileage restrictions to meet your new requirements. You can also settle the agreement early if you wish. The contract can be terminated upon payment of 50 percent of the remaining rentals, as long as 12 months of the agreement have been completed.
If you have several vehicles on our contract hire agreement, then the pooled mileage option can help you to manage any excess mileage. This allows you to offset excess mileage with a vehicle that is under the allowance.
If you already have a fleet of vehicles but wish to free up capital to reinvest in your business, then we can buy the fleet from you and lease it back to you immediately. This takes the stress of ownership away and allows you access to cash to build your business.
For more information about Ford leasing, contact your nearest Gates Ford dealership today