● Ford Service: Our servicing offer provides you with everything your vehicle needs to stay in prime condition. From a Ford eCheck to servicing professionals with access to the best tools and diagnostic equipment, online booking functions to a full range of replacement parts and accessories, you can be confident your vehicle will leave our workshop in the best condition.
● European Roadside Assistance: Every Ford service from Gates Ford now includes UK and European Roadside Assistance valid for 12 months or when your next service is due, whichever comes sooner.
● Easy to contact services: Whenever you need the services of Ford experts, no matter what the reason, call Ford One Call on 0203 564 4444.
● 30-point visual healthcheck: The Ford eCheck sees our experienced technicians undertake a 30-point inspection of your vehicle, identifying where any critical or recommended work needs to be completed.
● Accident Management: Call Gates Ford to ease the stresses associated with making a claim and getting your vehicle repaired following an accident. We’ll handle all the details and have you back on the road in next to no time.
For more details on any of these services, get in touch with Gates Ford today.
Terms and conditions:
Gates and Ford Motor Company Limited reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance: Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with Ford Scheduled Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
Ford eCheck: The 30-point Ford eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Gates may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
Ford Accident Management: Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.